Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I receive the Spirit of Christ into my heart to empower me and I study the words of Christ to direct me. Whatever I find in me that is not like Jesus, - I crucify.

Are you tired of shallow-water Christianity, and you want the deep things of God, or the strong food that is mentioned in scripture? Are you ready for the deep, deep things of God? - Keith Miller

Tell God you are ready to be offered, and God will prove Himself to be all you ever dreamed He would be. - Oswald Chambers
"I am already being poured out as a drink offering." - 2 Timothy 4:6

Whatever call He may require of you, He will provide all you need to faithfully fulfill it. He has destined you for success, not failure, in your calling (destiny). - Dennis Cramer

If we truly follow Jesus, He follows us. When and where the apostles moved, God moved also. Natural effort releases divine effort; the Spirit works where we work. - Reinhard Bonnke

Affirmation: I view Jesus' words as doors through which I enter God's eternal Kingdom.

If you are "in Him," then there is a place in worship to which you may go and sit with Him on high, and look down on the lesser issues below. - Tommy Tenney

The resurrection, Jesus tells us, is not merely an event; it is a Person -- and He is within us today, ever renewing and drawing us upward toward the fullness of God! - Francis Franigipane

"I am the resurrection and the life." - John 11:25

Times of difficulty give us an opportunity we don't have otherwise, and that is the occassion to demonstrate sacrificial love to Him by ministering to Him instead of attending to our pressing needs. - Bill Johnson

Examine your lifestyle and see if the cares of this life, deceitfulness of riches, or the pleasures of this life, could be choking God's Word (Luke 8:14). - Andrew Wommack

Affirmation: I embrace the life of faith which has its anchor in the unseen realm.

Unless we enter into our eternal identities, we will not become instruments for noble purposes. We will not enter into a holiness from Heaven. We will not be useful to God. - Shawn Bolz

"We are workers together with God." - 2 Corinthians 6:1

You have to move gradually from crying outward - crying out for people who you think can fulfill your needs - to the place where you can let yourself be held and carried by God. - Henri Nouwen

"Casting all your cares upon him; for he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

I will attempt day by day to break my will into little pieces. I want to do God's holy will. not my own. - Gabriel Possenti

Prayer: Lord, Your servant is listening. You have the words of eternal life. Speak to me Lord and comfort my soul; order my life to Your praise, glory, and eternal honor. - Thomas a Kempis

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service