Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I forget those things which are behind, and press toward the mark for the prize of the High calling of God in Christ Jesus.

God has given us something to do, He has given us a demonstration to make. If we do not make it, then we have nor more right to the claims that we make of being sons of God than the other people. If God be God, serve Him. - John Lake

Never judge God's love for you based on your unfavorable circumstances. No, look at the cross instead! The cross is the sure symbol of God's love for you. It is at the cross that "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8) - Joseph Prince

"Be ready at all times to answer anyone who asks you to explain the hope you have in you, but do it with gentleness and respect." - 1 Peter 3:15,16

If you rely on your own reasoning and ability rather than on the virtue of submission to Jesus Christ, you will seldom attain wisdom. For God wills that we become perfectly obedient to Himself, and that we transcend mere reason on the wings of a burning love for Him. - Thomas a Kempis

I doubt that the world will ever take Christians seriously again until they are prepared to become fools for Christ's sake. - Colin Morris

Affirmation: I allow the seed of incredible potential within me to be released and display the glory of God to the world!

If you have never used your imagination to put yourself before God, begin to do it now. It is no use waiting for God to come; you must put your imagination away from the face of idols and look unto Him. Imagination is the greatest gift God has given us and it ought to be devoted entirely to Him. - Oswald Chambers

We pray feebly because we live feebly. The stream of prayer cannot rise higher than the fountain of living. We simply cannot talk to God, strongly, intimately, and confidently unless we are living for him, faithfully and truly. - E. M. Bounds

"My zeal for God and His work burns hot within me." - Psalm 69:9

The true Church has no members but those of whom it can be said, "Christ in you, the hope of glory." And no man is outside the Church except as he is described in these terms, "If any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His." - William Law

The greatest happiness of my life is that I am loved by the Lord Jesus and can fellowship with Him every day. - Andrew Murray

Affirmation: He has chosen me in Him before the foundation of the world, that I should be holy and without blame before Him in love.

God wants us to have no activity outside of Him. He wishes us to die to ourselves and be dependent on Him as though we cannot move without Him. - Watchman Nee

We need to move to our next place of glory. For that we must receive new revelation from God. If you are in a place of confusion, listen for God's voice to receive the necessary instructions that will bring new order to your life and circumstances. - Chuck Pierce

And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into His likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit." - 2 Corinthians 3:18

We serve a God who talks. And when we hear what He is saying, it brings life to our bones, and strength to our spirit man. - Steve Sampson

Sanctify me, Lord, that I might be holy as You are holy. Amen - William J. Seymour (October 1906)

Views: 5

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service