Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: There is nothing more important in life than giving myself to my destiny - the purpose of God for my life.

God,I really want to see You more clearly. I really want to love You more dearly. And God, I really want to follow You more nearly, day by day. Amen - Che Anh

We deceive ourselves if we believe we can possess the inward reality without its having a profound effect on how we live. To attempt to arrange an outward life-style of simplicity without the inward reality leads to deadly legalism. - Richard Foster

"God made man simple; man's complex problems are of his own devising." - Ecclesiastes 7:30

The more we go on to learn about the Lord Jesus, the more impossible will life be, and situations become, on this earth. - T. Austin-Sparks

All the world is my parish. - John Wesley

Affirmation: I know it's not enough just to know God's will. I continue to seek the Lord until I know God's plan for accomplishing that will.

Paul mentioned in Ephesians 6:17 that the believer is to "take the helmet of salvation." This verse helps to show the need for the deliverance of the human mind. - Watchman Nee

Our new song is to be a song of all God has done for us. Truly, your most effective testimony is to brag to other people about what God has done for you this week. Tell people what He did just yesterday, or even this morning. Then your song will always be new. - Myles Munroe

"Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy." - Psalm 33:3

If your hopes are being disappointed just now, it means that they are being purified. - Oswald Chambers

Working in the vineyard, Working all the day, Never be discouraged, Only watch and pray. - Fanny Crosby

Affirmation: I am a living stone, built into the spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

God sent His Son to die for you. And Jesus gave you a blood-bought right to an abundant life full of meaning and purpose! He gave you a blood-bought right to walk in divine health all the days of your life! He gave you a blood-bought right to prosperity even when the economy goes down! - Joseph Prince

Praying sets him who prays to "walk circumspectly, redeeming the time"; enables him to "walk worthy of the vocation (destiny) wherewith he is called with all lowliness and meekness." - E. M. Bounds

"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is." - Ephesians 5:15,16

Unless I am on my knees I cannot live in His love. - Andrew Murray

To you, Oh, Lord, I sing a new song of praise, lifting up my voice in adoration and rejoicing. Amen -- William J. Seymour (January 1907)

Views: 10

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service