Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: When I come out of meditation time, I will come out with a sword of the Spirit!

Good things began to happen to David almost immediately because he started looking at his world through eyes of blessing rather that eyes of failure. Even as he overcame the lion and the bear, he knew he could overcome giants. And just as he took authority and overcame everything that threatened his ascent to the throne, you must take authority and overcome everything that threatens your ascent into your destiny. -- Cindy Trimm

The Spirit of wisdom gives you ability that is beyond your ability. It is the creative ability to flow in the thing He is asking you to do. - Keith Miller

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. - Ephesians 1:17

What changes in thought or direction have you experienced in the way you view the dreams God has place inside you? - Steve Munsey

As we find ourselves engaged in war with the enemy, not only does God require us to yield our minds to His control, but He also gives us greater levels of spiritual intuition and inspiration. - Chuck Pierce

Affirmation: I release love every moment into every situation, every prayer and every thought until it totally consumes my life.

Many churches are so focused on the salvation message that they fail to feed and help mature the sheep who have already come to salvation. Believers should be equipped to disciple the new believers so they will be effective in personal ministry. - Rick Joyner

Regardless of what kind of prison you are in or what problem threatens to defeat you, if you want God to come into your cell, you must resist the temptation to grumble, murmur, and complain. You have to make the decision to praise Him instead. - Myles Munroe

"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them." - Acts 16:25

Our place is as intercessors..as the one who is to stand between the living and the dead, as those whom God can trust and use to pray down the power and mercy and blessing of God. - John Lake

Without the gate-opener of praise and thanksgiving, we are left in a place of stagnation. The river of God's Life is dammed up because of our lack of appreciation for what He has done and is doing. - John Belt

Affirmation: I speak God's word so much that it eventually affects my heart, and I begin believing it.

The risen Christ must live His life in us and be our all, or His words only make an outward sound upon our ears and a passing image in our minds, while our hearts remain empty of His life and power. - William Law

God changed the way Abraham talked so that he called forth what God saw him as already blessed with (Gen. 17:5). Despite the pain, call forth your healing. Change the way you talk. See the way God meant it to be, and start calling forth your healing and wholeness! - Joseph Prince

"God gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did." - Romans 4:17

If you didn't receive that thing that you were looking for from God, then spend that time hunting what the Scriptures say are promised to you rather than hollering, "Oh, God, why me?" - Norvel Hayes

Some of us have been told that it is offensive to "preach" to people, that it is rude to share the message of Christ. But it is the foolishness of the message when it is preached, proclaimed, or declared that God saves those who believe. - Wendell Smith

Views: 7

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service