Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I experience the victory that is mine as a citizen of the Kingdom.

Do not be like the theologian who after death was given the choice between going to Heaven or going to a lecture on Heaven and chose the lecture. - Peter Kreeft

The spirit of worship dies of familiarity. Let's not fear discovering a new place of worship. It will probably be more a new place in our hearts or attitudes, rather than to a new physical site; but we sometimes need to be pointed away from the worn valleys of our familiar ways to the mountain of God's assignment. - Jack Hayford

"Teach me your way, O Lord;....I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, and I will glorify Your name forevermore." - Psalm 86:11,12

Let Him birth the burden and the direction of prayer in your heart. You must pray your heart and not your head. - Steve Sampson

The way to begin healing the wounds of the world is to treasure the Infant Christ in us. - Caryll Houselander

Affirmation: I exhort others into Kingdom realities.

Our grasp of what is going on around us is warped by our episodes of pain - they create "filters" that muffle what we hear and see. Your filter will disqualify you; it will mute out any promise or commission from God that exceeds your preconceived limits. This negative cloud will delay and dilute God's voice to you. - Mario Murillo

We will be much better off if we spent more time building up our inner man that the outer. The Lord has invested "the riches of His glory" in our inner man, so how much more value should we give to it? - Rick Joyner

"That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strentghened with power through His Spirit in the inner man." Ephesians 3:15,16

God sometimes speaks to us by hiding truths in phrases, stories, riddles, and circumstances. This unique language from God is an invitation to enter His great adventure. - Bill Johnson

Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible. - Corrie ten Boom

Affirmation: God has called me with a holy calling, not according to my works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to me in Christ Jesus before the world began.

"Adoration" is the spontaneous yearning of the heart to worship, honor, magnify, and bless God. We ask for nothing but to cherish Him. We seek nothing but his exaltation. We focus on nothing but His goodness. In the prayer of adoration we love God for Himself, for His very being, for His radiant Joy. - Richard Foster

Every member in the body of Christ has a ministry. No one who is born again is without a calling. We all have a function, or ministry, as a member of the body of Christ. - Markus Bishop

"Each one of you has received a special grace, so, like good stewards responsible for all these different graces of God, put yourselves at the service of others." - 1 Peter 4:10

Self is God's greatest enemy, because self always declares independence from Him. What is self? Whatever man possesses or is able to do without seeking, waiting on, or depending on God. - Watchman Nee

Spirit of God, pour out upon Your sons and daughters in our generation to prophesy in Jesus' name. Amen - William J. Seymour (January 1908)

Views: 2

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service