Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: The world is like a rushing river, pulling at me, trying to get met ot flow with it. I make the decision today to paddle upstream against the current by speaking God's Word into my life.

Why did God create you? What is your purpose here on earth? If you have never understood the call of God upon your life, you cannot have an understanding of your full covenant with Him. - Chuck Pierce

If we only knew the power of God! We are in a place of substance, of reality, of ideal purpose. -- Smith Wigglesworth

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and for ever." -- Hebrews 13:8

Powerlessness demands an explanation or a solution. Blaming God seems to be easier than it is to take responsibility and pursue an encounter with Him that changes our capabilities in ministry. - Bill Johnson

God wants us to stop working and struggling, and start resting and believing in His grace toward us. - Joseph Prince

Affirmation: God communicates with me through my spirit. It is God's Spirit that bears witness with my spirit that I am a son of God.

Many people have missed their miracle because they never took that first step of faith and used what they had. -- Andrew Wommack

When we are pregnant with purpose, potential and vision -- all of it has to first pass through the narrow place. - Sandie Freed

"...narrow is the gate, and straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that find it." - Matthew 17:14

Begin speaking in the present tense, rather that the past. Say the dream God has put in your heart. You may be surprised at what will begin to happen as you supersize what God is unleashing through you. - Steve Munsey

With the workings of the Word in you, you'll become a slayer of any giant that stands in your way of harvest. Even if there's a wall, you'll leap right over it. - Keith Miller

Affirmation: Courage makes me do extraordinary things for God even in the middle of impossible circumstances.

Come to God often just to sit in His presence and renew yourself. Nothing is as important as lowliness of heart, and detachment from your own opinion and will. - Francois Fenelon

The reason people become sick is the same reason that they become sinful. They surrender to the suggestion of the thing that is evil, and it takes possession of the heart. - John Lake

1 Corinthians 4:20 - "For the Kingdom of God is not in word but in power."

God gives us the power of the Holy Spirit to break the curse. When we lift our hand against the darkness, we have the authority to break every curse of the devil. The curse represents every evil thing that tries to lay hold of us or anyone else because of the fall of man. When Adam sinned against God, he gave over the authority God had given him. Through the work of the Cross our authority has been restored. It still remains that we must take authority and break these things through the power of the Holy Spirit. - John Belt

Lord, I bow to You, asking You to come into my life, filling and baptizing me with Your Spirit. -- William J. Seymour (January 1905)

Views: 7

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service