Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I empty my soul and seek to be filled with the attitude of Christ, which is a sure wellspring -- unending, and brimming with life eternal.

Specifically, you are called to do something great for God! Your calling includes greatness because your calling includes your destiny. - Dennis Cramer

There is only one light - the oil light. It is the oil of His presence that gives me everything I need and anoints me to fulfill my purpose. - Bill Johnson

Our goal is to stay within the boundaries of God's plan for us. - 2 Corinthians 10:13

Use your faith to simply believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ and the blessings you seek will come after you and overtake you. - Joseph Prince

God's love whispers that self should be forgotten -- counted as nothing so that God might be all. God wants to completely fill you and unite Himself to you. - Francios Fenelon

Affirmation: As God put vision in Abram through His word, He will also bring up into my consciousness His vision for me.

A New Testament saint is not just one who proclaims the Gospel, but one who becomes broken bread and poured-out wine in the hands of Jesus Christ for other lives. - Oswald Chambers

The finished work of God has already been accomplished, which is Jesus Christ Himself. All that we are called to do is abide in Him, and disciple others to Him. - Rick Joyner

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations...teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." - Matthew 28:19,20

Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God. -- William Carey

If you can trust in Him and move forward in obedience to His will, He will activate the workings of Christ through you for a harvest of even all that has been lost! - Keith Miller

Affirmation: I have accepted the call of God to leave the low life behind, and I am following the Spirit of God to a higher realm, where I will live in continual peace, joy, and victory.

We can choose to enter into His life through our own spiritual hunger. Being hungry for God will bring us into a place of life and thanksgiving and open up the gates of Heaven. - John Belt

To partake of Jesus is to share in the revelation of God. The Word again desires to become flesh and live among us, doing the same works through us that He did while on the earth in human form. - Paul Keith Davis

"I tell you the truth: whoever believes in me will do the works I do -- yes, he will do even greater ones, because I am going to the Father." - John 14:!2

All religious knowledge that comes to us through the gateway of our own natural reason, great as men may consider it, is only great in vanity, emptiness, and self-deceiving folly. - William Law

Just say, "I want to know You more deeply than I've ever known You, God. God, I want to know You and Your ways." - Kathryn Kuhlman

Views: 11

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service