Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: Since I am in Christ I am in another reality and another life altogether.

Step into your destiny. Don't allow the accuser to falsely accuse you. It is your time to break forth. Declare it! - Sandie Freed

As you respond by faith to your calling, initially you might feel insecure,vulnerable,fearful, and weak. Most men of God in the Bible who responded to there respective calls initially felt the same way. - Dennis Cramer

"God has given to each man a liberal measure of faith." - Romans 12:3

There is something NEW God wants to do in each of us. What God is about to do exists in our future ahead of us in that unexplored, supernatural campground called the Kingdom of God. - Garris Elkins

It will not be accomplished through human soulish striving but by a revelation of the Spirit and the activation of our faith to speak in agreement with God's destiny plan for our lives. - Paul Keith Davis

Affirmation: I am renewed in the spirit of my mind: and I put on the new man, which after God has created in righteousness and true holiness.

Your starting point for spiritual maturity begins when you desire to do "all that Jesus began both to do and teach." (Acts 1:1) - T. L. Osborn

The power of the Lord was the anointing. If Jesus needed it, how much more, then, do we! - Mahesh Chavda

"On a certain day, as He was teaching...the power of the Lord was present to heal them." - Luke 5:17

When we come to a "crisis of faith", as God's vision for us is manifested in our spirit, the vision and purposes of God must be stronger that the fear. The jump is scary, but necessary. Only when you jump can you spread your wings to fly to the heights God created you to soar to. - Matt Sorger

There is a letting go of things that hinder so that we can lay hold of things eternal. The price we pay is spiritual hunger. We become spiritually hungry, pursuing the Lord, and are transformed into the habitation of God. - John Belt

Affirmation: I persist in prayer with God until the substance of God's Kingdom is not merely a doctrine but a functional reality in my life.

Prayer is an exercise of the spirit, as thought is of the mind. - Mary F. Smith

You have resurrection power attached to your prayer life! You can look to things that are absolutely dead and pray forth eternal LIFE! The same power in us is the same potency God demonstrated when He raised Jesus out of the grave. - Francis Frangipane

"His power at work in us who believe. This power in us is the same as the mighty strength which He used when He raised Christ form death...." - Ephesians 1:20

When every person in a congregation prays intensely while the pastor is preaching, a miracle happens. - Frank Laubach

In one kind of prayer, one "thinks" upon God; in the other, one "beholds" Him. The second is a purer practice. - Michael Molinos

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad the true God Jesus is real in my life, praise The Lord.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service