Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I confess that it is no long I who live, but Jesus Christ lives in me! I let the Holy Spirit produce the life of Jesus Christ in me.

"We're not out to lead people from one side of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to the other side of the SAME tree! Salvation isn't a matter of bad people becoming good people. It's a matter of dead people becoming alive!" - Joel Brueseke

If you really want to be led by the Holy Spirit, you must not only renew your mind with the Word of God, but you must also spend time worshipping Him. When was the last time you fell on your face and worshipped the Lord? -- Norvel Hayes

"And when he saw Jesus, he fell at his feet." - Mark 5:22

One important consideration in gauging the success of ministry is the impact that preaching the gospel has upon a community or nation. We must judge our labors not by how flourishing we are, but by whether we are seeing a maximum impact on the society at large. - Reinhard Bonnke

Hearing from God is the highest form of listening. No one ever learned anything while talking. Likewise, in prayer there comes the time of silence when the Holy Spirit awakens your spirit. - Mario Murillo

Affirmation: When I get outside of myself and begin to think inside the Word of God, I get outside of my limitations and into the limitless power of Almighty God!

To walk in the fullness of our divine destiny or calling, we need to know the strength of God and live in the daily realm of God's dominion and strength in our inner man. - Keith Miller

You can't commune with Him without having your head lifted to see Him. You can't look at Him and then look back at your circumstances with the same perspective. - Bill Johnson

"But thou, O Lord art my ...glory, and the lifter of my head." - Psalm 3:3

James was protesting the very delusion that multitudes of Christians today fall prey to - just believing in the Lord's existence is enough to be "saved."(James 2:18-24) - Rick Joyner

It is so clear that we are not going to attain to those deep things, nor those deep places within us, by reasoning or by surface prayer. - Michael Molinos

Affirmation: The life of God is flowing up from my spirit right now, producing the life and the nature of Jesus Christ in me.

We cannot pray, "Thy Kingdom come..." unless first, we are willing to pray, "My kingdom go. - Tommy Tenney

Paul exhorts us to "Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." (Rom12:15). As we demonstrate this kind of compassion, the world will know that we are His and will long to know Him. Compassion is developed as we invest time in His presence, trusting that our "times are in your hands" (Ps. 31:15) - Alice Smith

There is a common, worldly kind of Christianity in this day which many have -- it offends nobody, requires no sacrifice, costs nothing, and is worth nothing.-- J.C. Ryle

Live in the world as if God and your soul only were in it; that your heart may be captive to no earthly thing. - John of The Cross

Views: 4

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service