Albert Finch Ministry

The Lord is opening a door in the high places as we are being called to "go up higher!" God is calling us to experience His glory, and to receive new levels of revelation, and to experience the fullness of the Seven Spirits of God.

Revelation 4:1-2, 5:

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in Heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, 'Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.'
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in Heaven, and one sat on the throne.
And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God."

THE RIVER IN HIGH PLACES

As we seek these high places in Him, He promises to open up rivers in those high places. A river in this passage refers to a flooding river. It will be as a river that has great movement. The Lord will release a sound from Heaven, and it will cause the rivers to overflow upon us and break us through the obstacles which block breakthrough.

The river also represents light and brightness that will release God's glory and a supernatural grace to represent His Light upon the earth. In order to experience this new level of glory, we must become positioned properly, in the "high plateaus," sitting at His feet, and meditating on His Words that flow from the throne.

THE FOUNTAINS IN THE VALLEY

There are those who feel they are in a valley experience. Many times, a valley refers to the Valley of Decision (Joel 3:14). Many of us are being required to make firm decisions to follow God no matter what the cost. We can often become very dry and weary during this process, but God promises to release a fountain of strength and refreshing as we press through this narrow place.
The word "valley" often refers to a "deep" place. What a privilege to be called to witness His deliverance from all oppression and feeling downcast as the "deep calleth unto deep!" (Psalm 42:6-8)

POOLS OF WATER IN THE WILDERNESS

For those of us cycling out of the desert place, He is providing a refreshing pool. It is in the desert that we have opportunities to experience much of God's healing and deliverance. We can drink from His well, and be refreshed and empowered to cycle out of the wilderness, and move on into our Promised Land.
These are seasons in our walk when God builds great, great faith and moves us from one level of glory to another.

THE MIGHTY OVERFLOW OF HIS RIVER

Isaiah 41:17-20 speaks of God pouring out such a mighty flood that it OVERFLOWS from the high place, down into the valleys and then waters the desert. In this fashion, when God sends His mighty flood waters, it touches all of us, no matter what phase we are in.

Plus, for those who have felt as if the dry seasons have made their tongues ineffective -- this mighty overflow from His River will release His power from "on High."

We are about to witness the promise that the words we speak will not longer fall to the ground and die, but rather become alive, active, and full of power!

The flood gates have opened. Doors to our BREAKTHROUGH are opening!

Sign-up on the Albert Finch Ministry web-site:

http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 47

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service