Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I confess the Word. I don't focus on circumstances or talk about them. Instead, I talk to them!

God wants to flow through you with measureless power of divine utterance and grace till your whole body is a flame of fire. - Smith Wigglesworth

One of the unique things about the Church of the New Covenant is that God has authorized and commanded every believer to do the work of the ministry! God wants an entire army of workers out doing the vital work of discipleship of the saints and building up His Body, the Church. - James Goll

Be still and know that I am God. - Psalm 46:10

The silence of solitude is the silence of eternity - the transforming presence of God's love - it is there that life is renewed, restored and given its true perspective. - Henri Nouwen

Expect exponential blessings in your breakthroughs. Expect faith upon faith to rise up! Expect advancement from strength-to-strength! Expect to go from glory-to-glory as God opens impossible doors for the advancement of His kingdom and His glory. - Keith Miller

Affirmation: I think outside myself and inside the Word - and let Jesus bless the world through me!

Everyone has the seed of a miracle planted deep within. God has placed those dreams inside you. The miracle is ready to be born to you. - Steve Munsey

A person's heart is more clearly seen by what they're willing to embrace without offense, than by their expression of faith only in what they already understand. - Bill Johnson

"When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us". - 2 Corinthians 1:4

A "positional" relationship to Christ that does not transform ones life is the greatest possible denial of Christ's words. - William Law

The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a wonderful thing, but I tell you the truth; there's something even deeper than that. There's a place where you surrender your life to God, and you know Him in that way. - Kathryn Kuhlman

Affirmation: When I have the word of God deposited in my spirit, I'll act on it no matter what the circumstances. I don't have to see, hear or feel the answer - I believe!

It is Christ living through us that is the secret of victorious Christian living. It is not us living for Jesus, but Jesus living through us. Failure to understand this truth is at the root of all legalism and the performance mentality. - Andrew Wommack

"Then the manna ceased on the day after they had eaten the produce of the land; and the children of Israel no longer had manna, but they ate the food of the land of Canaan that year." - Joshua 5:12

God promised His people that He would take them into a land flowing with milk and honey. The day of manna from Heaven was coming to and end. Once in the promised land there would be fullness of blessing. The milk represents the blessing of God. The honey represents the anointing of God. God has overflowing blessing and anointing for us. The days of manna from Heaven are over. God gives us the food of His promised land. The manna represents the desert season. - John Belt

Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen. - William J. Seymour (January 1908)

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service