Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: As I meet with God He comes living and breathing through the scriptures into my heart.

The anointing resident in us will prepare us for our place in the mystical body of Christ and point us to our high calling. - Paul Keith Davis

Lukewarmness is the worst state that any Christian can ever fall into. The reason for the lukewarmness of the Laodicean church is that they had everything they needed. Things really can be the greatest distraction from our ultimate purpose (our destiny). -- Rick Joyner

"Because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth. For you say I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing; not knowing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked." - Rev. 3:16,17

You have been prepared for a harvest, gathered in by arms of compassion. You have been comforted by the Lord so you may disciple others, loving them and equipping them for life. - Patricia King

You do the ridiculous and God will do the miraculous -- I would rather step out and be wrong than miss an opportunity to share the Gospel, even if it seems ridiculous. - Che Ahn

Affirmation: I make the deliberate choice to start submitting every area of my mind and emotions to the word of God and to the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit.

All true ministry, all genuine service to God, all legitimate callings, cost. There is a price to be paid. A calling is never affordable. It is always expensive! - Dennis Cramer

What are you waiting for? You need to praise God in the midst of your problems, and you need to do it NOW. Your praise is what attracts God to you. It is what gets you into His presence. -- Myles Munroe

"I will praise the, O Lord, with my whole heart...that I may show forth all thy praise...I will rejoice in thy salvation." -- Psalm 9:1,14

As you are faithful to intercede for your family, neighbors, pastors, and church He will enlarge the horizons of your spiritual authority. - Alice Smith

Many, who ought to be in awe of the Spirit of Christ within them, have settled instead for a mere theology about Jesus Christ. - Francis Frangipane

Affirmation: I concentrate the strength of my appetites on God alone!

In what specific ways does your faith give meaning and purpose to your life? - Jack Hayford

If we are ever to be truly free we must first know the truth about the personality of God and how He views us in Christ. - Mike Bickle

We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. - Ephesians 2:10

God wants to activate the workings of Christ Jesus through you, workings that will release a Holy Ghost revival not only in the land, but also in your heart! - Keith Miller

Lord, I come as a living sacrifice, putting all that I am and have on the altar to be consumed by the fire of Your love. Amen - William J. Seymour (May 1908)

Views: 5

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service