Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I reject the expectations of the world and begin to discern the yoke that God has called me to carry.

When we understand God's purpose for our life we can enter any situation or circumstance confident that we will see victory, because we are walking out the destiny God created us for, called us to, and has empowered us to step into. - Rob Hotchkin

Every believer holds a position of authority that comes with God-given talents or gifts and is hidden in Christ Jesus, above all demonic authority. So why are so many of us ineffective? - John Bevere

"Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you...." - 2 Timothy 1:6

"Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou has put all things under his feet." - Paslms 8:6

In the same way Mary was chosen to conceive Jesus within her womb and bring Him forth into the world, so too, we as believers are chosen through intimacy and impartation from heaven (conception), to bring forth the Son of God to the world through displays of heavenly glory and power. - Ryan Wyatt

Lord, I thank You for a fresh measure of divine boldness to move forward into my destiny and experience victory on every side. In Jesus name, Amen. - Sandie Freed

Affirmation: Things have never been the way they are going to be because God is doing a new work in me.

An incorrect view of suffering has allowed the Trojan horse of disease to come in through the gates of the community of the redeemed. The sufferings of Jesus were realized in the persecution He endured and in the burden He carried for people. He did not suffer with disease. That must be removed from our idea of Christian suffering. - Bill Johnson

If we are not walking in the blessings that God has promised in His Word, it is because we have not positioned our lives in that place where God can use His power to bless and to save. - Markus Bishop

"He did not many mighty works there (in Nazareth) because of their unbelief." - Matthew 13:58

Our strategy against the accuser is to refuse to allow any words other than the Word of God to define our future. When the accuser attacks, instead of descending to his level of accusation, we must ascend in praise to the height of Christ's exaltation. We flee into the Presence of God. - Francis Frangipane

Those who are under the deception of evil spirits tend to be self-confident. They will not easily accept others' advice, nor will they trust in the feelings of other brothers and sisters in Christ. - Watchman Nee

Affirmation: I have a passion to give Jesus preeminence in everything.

When He gives you time, take it to pray. When there is not time, be satisfied anyway. Lift up your spirit to Him without making any outward sigh. Talk only when necessary. Bear the hardest things that cross your life. You need to deny yourself more than you need more light. Be faithful in keeping silent, and God will keep you from evil when you talk. - Francois Fenelon

Look beyond your feelings, fears, and your circumstances. You will find that your attitude and your outlook will change as your praise brings His presence into your life. - Myles Munroe.

"Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle!" Psalm 24:8

We do not want a life that is crossed and balked. But it is part of the discipline of humility that we must not spare our hand where it can perform a service and that we do not assume that our schedule is our own to manage, but allow it to be arranged by God. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

To esteem someone better than ourselves simply means to value him more than we value ourselves. If Jesus could humble Himself and value our good above His own welfare, then we should certainly be able to do the same. It can happen when we die to self and live for God. - Andrew Wommack

Views: 12

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service