Albert Finch Ministry

Romans 10:10 - "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

When you believed in your heart and confessed with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord -- when you received Him as your savior -- that is call the "Great Confession."

But if you do not know how to fight the good fight of faith -- how to stay in the faith fight until you win -- your confession becomes null, void, powerless, and of no use to you in this life.

The Lord does not want us worrying about the future; He wants us to create it through the knowledge of His will for our lives (our DESTINY in Christ), through the proclamation of His Word – which is the "sword of the Spirit" (Ephesians 6:17) – and through our yieldedness to the power of the Holy Spirit. And then He promises, "Whoever believes in [Me] will not be disappointed" (Romans 10:11).

He assures us, "All things are possible to him who believes" (Mark 9:23). Let's break the bondage of a passive spirit. Let's take up the sword of the Spirit and embrace the fight of faith!

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF:

1. What am I doing to fight the good fight of faith?

2. How does my confession become powerful?

3. What am I doing to build up my confession?

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 16

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service