Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: My job is to win the lost to Jesus Christ. There is life coming out of me wherever I go.

I cannot by "being a good person" tell of Jesus' atoning death and resurrection, nor of my faith in His divinity. The emphasis is too much on me and too little on Him. - Samuel Shoemaker

Get a vision from God and step out to do something with it. Don't be like the wicked and lazy servant who can't see beyond himself. (Matthew 25:24-30) - John Belt

"So I was afraid and I went and hid your talent in the ground"...But the master answered him, 'You wicked and slothful servant!' - Matthew 25:25-26

God is searching for believers who will value His presence over their own selfish desires and wait for His purposes despite long periods of preparation. They will value Him and HIS PLANS FOR THEM above all else. - Myles Munroe

We are to use the ability of God in our life to serve and disciple those who are weak, young or unable so that the Body of Christ might be whole. - John Bevere

Affirmation: I am called to ascend into the heavenly places and be seated with Jesus and at the same time descend to the earth with the evidence of Heaven's reality.

For a small reward a man will hurry away on a long journey while for eternal life many will hardly take a single step. - Thomas a Kempis

"Truly, truly I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink His blood, you have no life in you." John 6:53

Are you willing to spend and be spent; not seeking to be ministered unto, but to minister? - Oswald Chambers

The indwelling Holy Spirit enables us to bear more of the revelation of Jesus than was possible for the original twelve disciples. - Bill Johnson

Meditation is threatening to us because it boldly calls us to enter into the living presence of God for ourselves. It tells us that God is speaking in the continuous present and wants to address us. - Richard Foster

Affirmation: God increases in me as I behold His glory - not my own shortcomings.

My purpose is to pray for believers and those who do not know God. My prayer and my faith will make a difference. - Andrew Murray

You are upset by small losses, but do not see eternal gains! Your oversensitivity makes your trials worse. Abandon yourself to God. - Francois Fenelon

"You are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed." - Luke 10:41

We deal with the devil by dealing with the carnal thought systems, the strongholds, that protect the enemy. - Francis Frangipane

Faith-filled prayers that line up with God's Word and plan can bring radical change to situations. God actually looks for these kind of prayers. - Cindy McGill

Views: 10

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service