Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: There are some good people in my life who are "bad" for me because they're distracting me from the vision God has put in my heart.

God has given you a skill or ability the world needs. He has been waiting for your birth. - Myles Munroe

What action steps can you begin, right now, to move toward reaching your vision and destiny in Christ? - Steve Munsey

"The most important thing is that I complete my mission, the work that the Lord Jesus gave me." - Acts 20:24

Faith is where you take the biggest spiritual risks in your life, especially within your calling. Exercising faith is fundamentally a risk. Each and every time you "step out" within your call to obey God you take a risk. - Dennis Cramer

How many people perish in a generation through empty learning, caring little for the service of God? And because they prefer to be famous rather than humble, they perish with their own thoughts. - Thomas a Kempis

Affirmation: I walk in the spirit, I shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

We should take a "love inventory" of all our relationships. Is there someone I truly dislike? Is there anyone who causes me to grieve the Spirit by forcing me to live in bitterness? - Tim LaHaye

Paul urges us to be so deeply rooted, so in union with Christ, that the impossible becomes possible, and the invisible becomes visible. - Keith Miller

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might." - Ephesians 6:10

Think of yourself as one about to take a journey. Like all expeditions, our journey starts with a departure. Long before we ever arrive at holiness, we must depart from self-righteousness and pride. - Francis Frangipane

Sanctification is the possessing the mind of Christ and all the mind of Christ. - John Wesley

Affirmation: I do not depend on what I can do, but on what the Spirit of the Lord will do through my situation.

The Lord is not just trying to change us -- He's trying to kill us! True Christianity requires the ultimate price -- the "whole burnt offering," which means our whole life must be place on the altar. - Rick Joyner

You need to resist the spirit of fear in order to walk forward in faith. You need to say, "In Jesus' name, I resist the spirit of fear. I command the spirit of fear to go from me." - Norvel Hayes

"Be not afraid, only believe." - (Mark 5:36)

Go beyond your natural mind. Drink deeper. Ask the Lord to help you. Be encouraged into a life of simple worship. - John Belt

God is calling us out of hiding, He is enticing us to come away to live again, love again, believe again, and to bring our relationship with Him to new heights. - T. A. Lewis

Views: 12

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service