Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I rise up to the high call of God and stop saying things about myself that are no longer true.

When we understand God's purpose for our life we can enter any situation or circumstance confident that we will see victory, because we are walking out the destiny God created us for, called us to, and has empowered us to step into. - Rob Hotchkin

We are a people whose lives have a destiny to stand in His Holy Place; to be a gate, an opening that ushers in His glorious presence, that the King of Glory would enter. - Keith Miller

"Give unto the Lord the glory due to His name....worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." - Psalm 29:1,2

You have been prepared for a harvest, gathered in by arms of compassion. You have been comforted by the Lord so you may disciple others, loving them to life. - Patricia King

Your calling is your destiny as a child of God. It is where you will feel the most anointed. It is where you will feel the most connected to the supernatural realm. - Dennis Cramer

Affirmation: To truly know God I must seek Him until I pass through my knowledge into an encounter with the Almighty.

Remember: those who ask receive. Ask and it shall be given you. Live for God. Keep yourself clean and holy. Live under the unction of the Holy Spirit. Let the mind of Christ be yours so that you live in God's desires and plans. Glorify him as you establish his blessing upon other people. - Smith Wigglesworth

The heart knowledge of God's deep affection and full acceptance for us as His own beloved children is the best motivation for CONSISTENT SPIRITUAL GROWTH. - Mike Bickle

"You have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have receive a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, 'Abba Father!'" - Romans 8:15

How do we listen to his voice? With the ear of our heart. With love. Love has ears, as love has eyes. Just be there, and love Him, and let Him love you. - Peter Kreeft

When Jesus immortalized the principle of the cross-life by washing the disciples' feet, he added, "I have given you an example, that you also should do as I have done to you." (John 13:15). The cross-life is the life of voluntary submission. The cross-life is the life of freely accepted servanthood. - Richard Foster

Affirmation: Whenever someone tells me that God is not going to deliver me, I just tell them "He's already delivered me in the name of Jesus."

If you want to rise above your circumstances, then make the decision that nothing is going to stop your worship. Only you can determine the limits of your worship. Does your worship have the divine "lift" necessary to lift others above their circumstances as well? - Tommy Tenney

What our enemy has is a power stronger than ours, but what we have is authority over his power. - Watchman Nee

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you." - Luke 10:19

True Christianity is the most challenging life we can have, and also the most fulfilling. It is the ultimate adventure. It is far more than attending a couple of boring meetings a week. - Rick Joyner

Pressures have been placed in our daily life experience to "press" us into the image of our Lord Jesus Christ. - Wade Taylor

Albert Finch
www.afministry.ning.com

Views: 41

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service