Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: The same power that raised Jesus from the dead enables me to rise out of my adverse circumstances and step into the purposes of God for my life.

God desires to extend the capacity of our thinking to reflect the expanding greatness of His heart. Pulling up our mental tent pegs keeps us mobil and moving forward into the destiny God has designed for each of us. - Garris Elkins

And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. - Ezekiel 47:9

Ezekiel had a vision of the temple and a stream of water that gradually becomes wider and more powerful. The waters, which represent what God has deposited within us (our destiny), must reach the sea, which represents the masses of humanity who are without Christ. - Sean Smith

Paul often spoke of patience and perseverance; they are necessary virtues for evangelism and discipling others. Jesus says, "Follow me" (Matt. 4:19). Well, He as gone ahead. So somebody must follow Him. Why not you? - Reinhard Bonnke

"Christ changes us from enemies into His friends and gave us the task of making others His friends also. - 2 Corinthians 5:18

To be a soul champion is the happiest thing in the world. With every soul you bring to Christ, you get a new Heaven upon earth. - C. H. Spurgeon

Affirmation: He has not limited me on how far I can go, even to sitting with Him on His throne.

When you read Gods word you, you must constantly be saying to yourself, 'It is talking to me, and about me.' - Soren Kierkegaard

"Jesus called in a loud voice, 'Lazarus, come forth!' ......Jesus told them. 'Unwrap him and let him go!'" - John 11:43,44

Just as Jesus told the people to unwrap Lazarus, so we must obey. The "Lazrus Generation" must clean up. and renounce the works of darkness. But we must not re-wrap them in church grave clothes. We must not let the Christian Clone Factory get their hands on them. We must give them the Word and the Spirit but not dull the edge of their uniqueness. - Mario Murillo

Satan's preferred mode of operation is exploiting ignorance (our ignorance of our inheritance and who we are in Christ) because it allows him to move with impunity. - Ed Silvoso

If you think Jesus won't heal you, you're wrong. He'll do anything scriptural for you. - Norvel Hayes

Affirmation: I consider Jesus the author and finisher of my faith. I consider Him instead of the cares of this world.

Steady persevering work in the unseen is the only way to keep the life un-crushed. Continually get away from pettiness and paltriness of mind and thought. Ask God to keep the eyes of your spirit open to the Risen Christ and it will be impossible for drudgery to damp you. - Oswald Chambers

God calls us, not only to know His Word, but to pray it. We must go from intellectualizing God's Word to being impregnated by it. - Francis Frangipane

"To Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His blood and made us a kingdom of priests to serve His God and Father..." - Revelation 1:5,6

A priest's first responsibility is to minister to the Lord, and then second, to minister to God's people. God's desire is that we, as a generation of priests, would come to His Mountain to speak directly with Him and hear His voice. - Ivan Roman

As we advance the presence of God in our lives we experience a series of little deaths in which we are asked to release many forms of attachments and to move increasingly from needing others to living for them. - Henri Nouwen

Views: 8

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service