Albert Finch Ministry

Tries of campbel orphan children center uganda p.o box 70765 kampala uganda

Heavenly Father and God of mercy, we no longer look for Jesus among the dead, for he is alive and has become the Lord of life. From the waters of death, You raise us with
Him and renew Your gift of life within us. Increase in our minds and hearts the risen life we share with Christ, and help us to grow as Your people toward the fullness of eternal life with You.  Father,thank you for these treasured orphan children who  live here with me father they all belong to you. I dedicate these children to you, Lord.  Help father to always be a  parent to  them as you would, Lord. Give me strength and godly wisdom to raise these children according to your Holy Word. Please supply what I lack. Keep these children walking on the path that leads to eternal life. Help them to overcome the temptations in this world and the sin that would so easily entangle them.
father  God, send your Holy Spirit daily to lead and guide me as I show them your love towards them. Assist them to grow in wisdom and stature, in grace and knowledge, in kindness, compassion and love. May they serve you faithfully with their whole heart devoted to you. May they each discover the joy of your presence through daily relationship with your Son, Jesus.
Help me never to hold on too tightly to these children, nor neglect my responsibilities before you as a parent. Lord, let my commitment to raise these children for the glory of your name cause their lives to forever testify of your faithfulness. And if it is not your will Lord that these  children remain in with me for all of them life , let them grow and start apermanent family for them self , use me to plant seeds of faith that would lead each of these children to their forever families. father send me helpers to donate help with us , gifts and loving prayers , and lord we right need some help for the house rent requested and help to build our own center , father we call for your mercy to heal the kids who are sick of fever and also to provide me help for medical care . In Jesus’ name I pray.
Amen.
 N.B friends for a loving gift please send your help through western union on this address information , names kalule kenneth , country , uganda , city kampala , and email us the information u will receive after sending the help like the mctn , answer and test to help us pick your help  to our email mestellapatrician14@yahoo.com , or in our fb box , for those need to use wire transfer from the bank , please click on our website for the bank information
http://triesofcampbellchildrencenter.cfsites.org/

Views: 4

Attachments:

Reply to This

Forum

MEDITATIONS ON JESUS - April 21, 2020 3 Replies

The rabble could not disturb Him; death could not corrupt Him; hell could not keep Him; and the grave could not contain Him!Gravitation could not restrain Him, and God has highly exalted Him and given Him a Name above every name, and at His Name…Continue

Started by Albert Finch. Last reply by miss madona Oct 17, 2020.

© 2021   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service