Albert Finch Ministry

Hosea 2:16 - "'It will come about in that day,' declares the Lord, 'that you will call Me Ishi....'"

Ishi, in Hebrew, is a name which means, "my husband" and expresses the intimacy of a close relationship. You might be in a desert, but the desert doesn't have to be in you. Jesus said there are springs of water in you, "springing up into everlasting life."

The springs begin to well up, and praise and adoration flows out of you. Before you know it, the springs are watering everything around you. You see things differently, you feel differently about people in ways you didn't notice before.

When Jesus shows up in the wilderness, the wilderness disappears. The desert starts growing flowers. Whoever heard of roses in the desert? "...And the desert shall rejoice, and blossom like as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing..." (Isaiah 35:1-2). This happens when the water of life flows out of you, and it flows as you respond to Him.

The Beloved is here, touching the very springs of life in you. "My Beloved is mine and I am His" (Song of Solomon 2:16). There's a sweet aroma now in the desert, there are flowers of praise, and blossoms of thanksgiving. It's a beautiful place.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 4

Discussion Forum

Albert Finch Ministry - Daily Devotional - July 27, 2019

2 Peter 1:4 - “you may become partakers of the divine nature," Wherever Jesus went, multitudes followed Him, because He lived, moved, breathed, was swallowed up, clothed, and filled by God. He left 120 men to turn the world upside down. The Spirit…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jul 27, 2019.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service