Albert Finch Ministry

John 15:5 - "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing."

When we stay fresh in the Spirit of the Lord, we also will grow in our relationship with the Lord. The place of abiding is the place of union we find in John 15:5.

Breakthrough manifests after you have come to understand and implement your Christ identity (by affirming and meditating on the scriptures that show you who you are in Christ through the finished work of the cross.) 

The scripture says we will bear fruit for His glory out of our Kingdom advancing heart desire and the substance of the supply of His boundless anointing.

As love dominates your Christ calling, you pursue affecting and encouraging others to pick up their cross and abandon worldly desires and agendas. 

As we move from our current level to a new level of ability in the Lord, we partake of an increase in the flow of the anointing of the Holy Spirit on our life. In this flow, we will be empowered by the Holy Spirit to bear fruit that remains for the Kingdom and live in new strength, inspiration, joy, and confidence in the Lord. We hunger for fresh bread from the Word every day.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

S/Day 170  DW82  07-18-2023

Views: 11

Discussion Forum

Albert Finch Ministry - Daily Devotional - July 27, 2019

2 Peter 1:4 - “you may become partakers of the divine nature," Wherever Jesus went, multitudes followed Him, because He lived, moved, breathed, was swallowed up, clothed, and filled by God. He left 120 men to turn the world upside down. The Spirit…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jul 27, 2019.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service