Albert Finch Ministry

John 15:5 - "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing."

When we stay fresh in the Spirit of the Lord, we also will grow in our relationship with the Lord. He empowers us to press through all obstacles, limitations, and fears in order to advance with perseverance in progressive breakthroughs and to take new levels in God's purpose for our life.

You can draw on and see an increase in His anointing in your life daily. In this flow, you will be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live in new strength, inspiration, joy, and confidence in the Lord. The scripture says you will bear fruit that remains  for His glory out of the substance of the supply of His boundless anointing.

In His presence, the Word comes alive, and mysteries are revealed as the Word becomes like fire in your bones. Within you arises a holy boldness to decree the Word of God in order to shift the unseen realm and break down every barrier of the enemy with the power of the Word to implement the carrying out of your Christ calling as you move His Kingdom forward in the earth.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

SHIFTING THE UNSEEN REALM  DW60   07-12-2023

Views: 24

Discussion Forum

Albert Finch Ministry - Daily Devotional - July 27, 2019

2 Peter 1:4 - “you may become partakers of the divine nature," Wherever Jesus went, multitudes followed Him, because He lived, moved, breathed, was swallowed up, clothed, and filled by God. He left 120 men to turn the world upside down. The Spirit…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jul 27, 2019.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service