Albert Finch Ministry

Philippians 3:13,14 - "Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

Press into God by "adding to." Add a few minutes more to your prayer time, Praise a few minutes more. Stretch yourself. Press through the limitations your flesh has tried to impose on you. See yourself turning from the past toward the future God has for you in Christ Jesus.

Settle in your spirit and in your mind what you need to do to advance in God's PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE.  Now, see yourself rising up and marching toward those marks with faith in your heart as the Holy Spirit leads you and give you His strength to get there.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 8

Discussion Forum

LAYING HOLD OF JESUS

As we trim our lamps and go outside the realm of familiarity and meet Him we encounter the Bridegroom -- our Magnificent Obsession. He is eternal life! First Timothy 6:12 says, "Lay hold on eternal life." This means to take hold of, to grasp, to…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Aug 11, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service