Albert Finch Ministry

Philippians 3:7-9 - "But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him."

Observation:

AT SOME POINT I HAVE TO CEASE BEING A SPIRITUAL ENCYCLOPEDIA (THAT IS, COLLECTING MORE FACTS, OPINIONS, ILLUSTRATIONS, AND INTERPRETATIONS, AND THEN PRESENTING THEM AS MY FAITH).

I MAKE A QUALITY DECISION TODAY TO TURN MYSELF OVER TO GOD, AND SUBMIT TO  UNDERSTANDING HIS PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE SO I CAN BEGIN TO BEAR FRUIT THAT REMAINS FOR HIS KINGDOM ......IN GOD'S EYES. MY ONLY HOPE FOR SALVATION FROM LESSER THINGS IS CHRIST ......A GREATER CHRIST THAN THE ONE I HAVE BEEN CONTENT WITH UNTIL NOW.

Hebrews 1:2,3 - "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds. Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high."

SEEKING THE EXPERIENTIAL

It's time we get hungry for a revelation of His glory in our lives. For too long we have disqualified the legitimacy of seeking the experiential with God for fear of being flaky. We are created in and for the realm of shekinah glory.

When we enter into this posture through Christ..."...the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:16-18).

OUR LIFE WATERED IN HIS GLORY

We are postured to behold the glory of God, the image of the invisible God (see Colossians 1:15). The more we dwell on our oneness with Jesus, the greater the revelation of His nature in our lives. It's through restored intimacy that we discover our truest nature in Him.

If we want to live in the experiential knowledge of the power of God, we must come to understand our Christ identity which is our inheritance from the finished work of the cross. He desires to continually water our life in His glory, nourishing our entire being, so that when we step into the world, they see His fiery glory on us.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 62

Discussion Forum

LAYING HOLD OF JESUS

As we trim our lamps and go outside the realm of familiarity and meet Him we encounter the Bridegroom -- our Magnificent Obsession. He is eternal life! First Timothy 6:12 says, "Lay hold on eternal life." This means to take hold of, to grasp, to…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Aug 11, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service