Albert Finch Ministry

2 Corinthians 4:13 - "We have the same spirit of faith as he (the psalmist) who wrote, 'I have believed and therefore have spoken.' We too believe, and therefore we speak.'"

To speak by faith is simply to speak words that agree with the word of God instead of the circumstances around you. It's speaking from your spirit instead of from your mind.
The Bible tells us that God uses words to "call those things which be not as though they were." (Romans 4:17)

I speak the end result of what God's word tells me about my situation as opposed to the way it appears to the senses.
I stop "telling it like it is" and start speaking and believing the promises of God.
I put the power of God's word to work for me.

AFFIRMATIONS:

I speak the end result of what God's word tells me about my situation as opposed to the way it appears to the senses.

I stop "telling it like it is" and start speaking and believing the promises of God.

I put the power of God's word to work for me.

Proverbs 18:21 - "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 2

Discussion Forum

LAYING HOLD OF JESUS

As we trim our lamps and go outside the realm of familiarity and meet Him we encounter the Bridegroom -- our Magnificent Obsession. He is eternal life! First Timothy 6:12 says, "Lay hold on eternal life." This means to take hold of, to grasp, to…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Aug 11, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service