Albert Finch Ministry

"These are the words of Him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open." - Revelation 3:7

To be partakers of a fresh overcoming anointing we need to see beyond closed doors. The Key of David is the key that unlocks and opens doors that appear closed and also to lock doors so that the enemy can no longer find entrance.

This key is connected to the Keys of the Kingdom that are given to us as Believers. When Peter received the revelation that Jesus was, "...the Christ, the Son of the living God," (Matthew 16:16), Jesus gave Peter (the disciples and us as well!) the keys to the Kingdom with the ability to bind and loose.
"I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; and whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in Heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in Heaven." - Matthew 16:19 (Amp)
Notice that when we use these keys, we can only legally bind on earth what is already bound in Heaven, and what we legally loose on earth must be already loosed in Heaven.

EXAMPLE:
Sickness is not in Heaven; therefore, I bind sickness; it has no legal right to be here! Or: There is no poverty in Heaven; poverty has been loosed from Heaven. Therefore, I bind poverty and loose my financial breakthrough!

RISE UP AND OVERCOME

God is continually speaking to our potential. He has spoken promise after promise either through His Word, through a prophet, a dream, a vision or through revelation concerning each of our futures. Yet, what is our response when we are up against a wall of opposition? We must begin to rise up and overcome! We must use our keys, see beyond what seems closed and impossible, and speak to every mountain that attempts to discourage us or cause us to doubt what God has promised.

PERIPHERAL SCRIPTURES
For the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said, "Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light." (Ephesians 5:14)

Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (James 1:4)

Affirmation:
I perform a prophetic act and decree that every door (that impedes my CALLING in Christ) that is locked is now unlocked and open! I decree that my words from God are yes and amen. Today, I encourage myself in the Lord. What He has spoken will come to pass.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 39

Discussion Forum

LAYING HOLD OF JESUS

As we trim our lamps and go outside the realm of familiarity and meet Him we encounter the Bridegroom -- our Magnificent Obsession. He is eternal life! First Timothy 6:12 says, "Lay hold on eternal life." This means to take hold of, to grasp, to…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Aug 11, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service