Albert Finch Ministry

Matthew 17:4 - "Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."

Peter wanted to come up with a program to organize what God was doing; but God would have us to forsake our various programs and gimmicks and, instead, simply listen to Jesus. The same glory is just as close to us as it was to Peter -- as is the same instance to revert to dead works in spite of who we have seen.

Romans 12:2 - And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

We must come out of old mindsets and into the mind of Christ where the blazing glory of His glorious presence literally rests upon us as we minister first unto God, and then receive His strategies to touch and impact.

It excites Him that we move with Him as He moves. As we follow His move—as we follow Him He opens the way, and we go!

We never again settle for what was yesterday; this is our time, the Church's time for impact for today. The past is not our reality! The realm of His grace is our reality as we ascend, descend, move and function in it for victory -- proclaiming the wonders of His grace to a world of lost people who need to be pointed to Him.

PERIPHERAL SCRIPTURES

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him. (Matthew 17:5)

If you will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth." (Deuteronomy 28:1)

Affirmation:

I refuse to stay in complacency of my former attitudes, waiting for the provision before me to start my journey to the new heights.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 19

Discussion Forum

LAYING HOLD OF JESUS

As we trim our lamps and go outside the realm of familiarity and meet Him we encounter the Bridegroom -- our Magnificent Obsession. He is eternal life! First Timothy 6:12 says, "Lay hold on eternal life." This means to take hold of, to grasp, to…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Aug 11, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service