Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
Matt 8:5-10, 13; Jesus can heal through the spoken word only.
Mark 1:32-34; Jesus heals diseases and casts out devils to those who come to Him.
Luke 5:4-10; Jesus answers lack with great abundance.
Luke 5:18-25; Jesus has the power to forgive sins.
Mark 10:45; Jesus came to minister to us and also to give up His life for us.
John 10:9-11; If anyone enters into relationship with Jesus he will be saved. Jesus gives the believer more abundant life.
John 6:26-29; Labor for oneness with Jesus who gives everlasting life and not the things of the world that perish.
John 3:14-18; Belief in Jesus, the Son of God, gives us eternal life and escape from condemnation.
Matt 10:34-38; All loving is done through a relationship with Jesus.
MARK - CHAPTER 4 - QUIZ
1. The sower seweth the________________.
2. Where the word is sewed on stony ground; when
____________or_____________arises for the words
sake, immediately they are ________________.
3. Where the word is sewed among thorns; then the _____
of the world, and the ___________of riches, and the______
of other things enter in and choke the word, and it becomes
4. Take_______what you hear(diligently attend to it, seek
to understand it, and lay it up in your mind), with what measure
you mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that
hear shall_______________be given.
5. He said to the disciples; why are you so__________?
How is it that you have no______________?
JOHN - CHAPTER 5 - QUIZ
1. At certain times_____________came down to the pool
at Bethesda to heal people.
2. After healing the impotent man at the pool, Jesus told the
man to_________no more lest a__________come upon him.
3. The Jews sought to kill Jesus because Jesus had broken
the__________, He said God was His____________,
making Himself equal with______________.
4. All judgement is committed to___________________.
5. If I hear the words of Jesus and believe in God that sent
Him I will have_____________________.
MARK - CHAPTER 4 - QUIZ ANSWERS
2. Affliction, persecution, offended
3. Cares, deceitfulness, lusts
4. Heed, more
5. Fearful, faith
JOHN - CHAPTER 5 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. An Angel
2. Sin, worse
3. Sabbath, Father, God
5. Everlasting Life
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY