Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! Rejoicing in the day YOU made! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me new! Thank U 4 salvation! Thank U 4 redemption! Thank U 4 deliverance! Thank U 4 healing! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 TRUTH! I need YOU in every breath! I am & have NOTHING without YOU! I LOVE YOU LORD with every ounce of me! YOUR PRAISE shall continually be upon my lips! YOU are my KING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me! YOU are my EVERYTHING! I am BLOOD BOUGHT & I BELONG to YOU!

Praise the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; ascribe to the Lord glory and strength; ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name.From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's NAME IS TO BE PRAISED. YOU ALONE are WORTHY of ALL the PRAISE! GLORY to GOD!

You are my shepherd Lord Jesus I shall not want, you make me lay down in green pastures, you restore my soul, I fear no evil because you are with me. Lord Jesus I labor for the meat that you give me which endures unto everlasting life. I do the works of God, Lord Jesus, since I believe on you. You are the true bread from heaven which does not perish. I shall live forever since I eat of the True Bread, the Lord Jesus, which is your flesh.

Dear Heavenly Father, I dedicate and yield myself to the Holy Spirit with greater passion and dedication than ever before as my best friend. From today on I pray that I would experience more of the exciting reality of His presence in my life.

Views: 3

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service