Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! REJOICING in the day YOU made! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me! Thank U 4 saving me! Thank U 4 TRUTH! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 forgiveness, mercy, JOY, grace, favor, wisdom! I am & have NOTHING apart from YOU! I need YOU in every breath! YOU are the air I breathe! YOU are the JOY my soul sings! YOU are my EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU LORD with a LOVE that FIRES every step! YOU are my KING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me!

Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. I put not my trust in man, in whom there is no help. My help and hope is in the Lord my God: which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that is therein.You are a refuge in times of trouble for me, for I put my trust in You; for you O'Lord hast not forsaken those that seek you.

Wonderful Holy Spirit, I really , really want to know you. I ask you Holy Spirit to come into my life in a radical way.. Holy Spirit, would you come into my personal ministry to others? I want:
To love and honor you in every way possible.
To embrace you, feel you and hear you every day.
To be dependent on you, touched by your presence.
I need you to teach and counsel me. Please guide me into all truth. Holy Spirit - come please.

I eat of your flesh, Lord Jesus, and drink your blood and therefore have eternal life and you will raise me up on the last day.
I dwell in you Lord Jesus. Your flesh is meat indeed and your blood is drink indeed. I don't live by bread alone but by every word that comes out of your mouth Lord Jesus.
You are my rock, Lord Jesus, You are my redeemer.

Views: 8

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service