Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! Rejoicing in the day YOU made! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me ! Thank U 4 salvation! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 redemption! Thank U 4 healing! Thank U 4 deliverance! Thank U 4 TRUTH! Thank U 4 FREEING me! I need YOU in every breath! I am & have NOTHING without YOU! It is only because of YOU I live! It is only because of YOU I LOVE! It is ONLY because of YOU I exist! YOU are my KING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me! YOU are my EVERYTHING!

I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

Please touch me.....Holy spirit - I want to live in your presence and walk in your anointing. Please manifest Yourself to me because I want an encounter with you. God, please begin to pour out an overflow upon me. Open up heaven. May the Spirit of God descend as fresh fire upon me today. Come Holy Spirit. I am not satisfied. I am hungry and want to know you more. I welcome you most glorious Lord. I want to know your emotions and what You are like......what makes you happy. I want to feel your pleasure and your delight.

You are my shepherd Lord Jesus I shall not want, you make me lay down in green pastures, you restore my soul, I fear no evil because you are with me. Since I am risen with you Lord Jesus I seek those things above where you are seated on the right hand of God.I am dead to this world and my life is hid with you in God, Lord Jesus. I am translated into your kingdom Lord Jesus. Through your resurrection I walk in newness of life.

Views: 53

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service