Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! Rejoicing in the day YOU made & am ready for whatever YOU have planned! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me into wholeness! Thank U 4 salvation! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 healing! Thank U 4 setting me FREE! Thank U 4 TRUTH! YOU amaze me! I need YOU in every breath! I am & have NOTHING without YOU! YOU are the air I breathe! YOU are the JOY my soul sings! YOU are my EVERYTHING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me!

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

I eat of your flesh, Lord Jesus, and drink your blood and therefore have eternal life and you will raise me up on the last day.
I dwell in you Lord Jesus. Your flesh is meat indeed and your blood is drink indeed. I don't live by bread alone but by every word that comes out of your mouth Lord Jesus.
You are my rock, Lord Jesus, You are my redeemer.

Wonderful Holy Spirit, I really , really want to know you. I ask you Holy Spirit to come into my life in a radical way. I want:
To love and honor you in every way possible.
To embrace you, feel you and hear you every day.
To be dependent on you, touched by your presence.
I need you to teach and counsel me. Please guide me into all truth. Holy Spirit - come please.

Views: 51

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service