Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! Rejoicing in the day YOU made! YOUR Will be done on Earth as it is Heaven! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me! Thank U 4 salvation! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 TRUTH! Thank U 4 healing! Thank U 4 deliverance! I need YOU in every breath! I am & have NOTHING without YOU! I LOVE YOU LORD with a LOVE that FIRES every beat of my heart! YOU are my KING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me! YOU are my EVERYTHING! YOUR Praise shall continually be on my lips!

Yours, O Lord is the GREATNESS, and the POWER, and the GLORY, and the VICTORY, and the MAJESTY: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is yours; yours is the kingdom, O Lord and you are exalted as head above all. Both riches and honor come from you and you reign over all; and in Your hand is power and might; and in your hand it is to make great and to give strength unto all. Now therefore, my God I thank you and praise your glorious name.

You sent Your only begotten Son, Jesus, to this earth out of Your love for me and for others. I have believed on Him and now, I will not perish - I have everlasting life. You did not send Jesus to condemn me, but to save me, and I thank You for that!I put on love each day, as if it's a coat, because I know that You consider it the highest of all virtues - Your love binds every other good virtue together and makes them one. Consecrate me and help me to love You with all my heart and soul so that I may live in your purposes for my life!

Thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit! Through Him, You have poured Your great love into my heart! Please touch me.....Holy spirit - I want to live in your presence and walk in your anointing. Please manifest Yourself to me because I want an encounter with you.I pray for the glory and the anointing. I invite You, I honor you, I embrace you....I really want to know you Holy Spirit; I have known about You but I haven't known you as a person. I want to know Your anointing. I want to understand your emotions and I want to know your voice. I trust you Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit please fill me so I can magnify Jesus through my life.

Views: 50

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service