Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! REJOICING in the day YOU made! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me! Thank U 4 saving me! Thank U 4 TRUTH! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 forgiveness, mercy, JOY, grace, favor, wisdom! I am and have NOTHING apart from YOU! I need YOU in every breath! YOU are the air I breathe! YOU are the JOY my soul sings! YOU are my EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU LORD with a LOVE that FIRES every step! YOU are my KING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me! I live for YOU! I love because of YOU! I exist ONLY because of YOU! Forever thankful, grateful, joyful to BELONG to YOU! I AM BLOOD BOUGHT! I am the son of the KING of kings, LORD of lords, LORD OF ALL, HALLELUJAH!

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. .You are a refuge in times of trouble for me, for I put my trust in You; for you O'Lord hast not forsaken those that seek you.I am humble - Thank You for preparing my heart. Your words are like silver tried in a furnace purified seven times over.Thank you for showing me the path of life. In your presence is fullness of joy, at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

I do not walk in darkness, because I follow you, Lord Jesus - I have the light of Life.In you Lord Jesus is life, and your life is my light. Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Since I walk in the Light, as you are in the light Lord Jesus, Your blood cleanses me from all sin. My fellowship is with you Lord Jesus that my joy might be full. You are the Alpha and the Omega Lord Jesus.

Holy Spirit come in a new way......you are so wonderful. Have your way. I wait for you. I want You to have your way.....my wonderful friend and counselor.I pray for the glory and the anointing. I invite You, I honor you, I embrace you....I really want to know you Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit please fill me so I can magnify Jesus through my life.

Views: 30

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service