Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! Thank U 4 this day YOU made, rejoicing in YOU! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me! Thank U 4 salvation! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 healing! Thank U 4 deliverance! Thank U 4 redemption! I am & have NOTHING without YOU! I need YOU in every breath! I LOVE YOU LORD with every ounce of me! I do not want one millisecond without YOU! I live for YOU! I love for YOU! I exist for YOU! I exist ONLY because of YOU! YOU are my KING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me!

The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. I will extol thee, for You have lifted me up. I will not be silent O Lord I will give thanks unto You forever. For Your names sake lead me and guide me; into Your hand I commit my spirit. Thank you Father God for the favor and grace on my life, to bring Your purposes into the world. Give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation that I may experience the power of Christ's resurrection.

Lord Jesus, I hear your voice, and you know me and I follow you. You give me eternal life Lord Jesus for which I give you glory and praise. I am sanctified through your words Lord Jesus.I want to feed your sheep Lord Jesus.I want to be a laborer in your harvest.You are my shepherd Lord Jesus I shall not want, you make me lay down in green pastures, you restore my soul, I fear no evil because you are with me.

God, please begin to pour out an overflow upon me. Open up heaven. May the Spirit of God descend as fresh fire upon me today. Come Holy Spirit. I am not satisfied. I am hungry and want to know you more. I welcome you most glorious Lord. I want to know your emotions and what You are like......what makes you happy. I want to feel your pleasure and your delight.

Views: 12

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service