Albert Finch Ministry

"Enoch walked with God until He was not for God took him." - Genesis 5:24

Just as Enoch walked with God and was being raptured into secret places of intimacy until he disappeared, we must walk in intimacy and discipleship with Jesus until we disappear and all that can be seen is Him in us. Paul declares that when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away and what was hidden is now revealed (2 Corinthians 3:16). The phrase "shall be taken away" is actually one Greek word which means "to remove all around, to unveil and cast off an anchor, and take away or up".

When our Bridegroom reveals Himself to us through intimate communion as we walk with Him, anchors that have kept us "stuck" will begin to be lifted as we are raptured in intimacy with Him. The more He reveals Himself and the more we become like Him, our mortality is swallowed up in the victory of His life (2 Corinthians 5:5; Isaiah 25:8). It is in the secret place that we learn how to die to self and become His habitation and manifest the fruit of our CALLING in Christ and "the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints" - Ephesians 1:18

Matthew 21:18,19,21 - On his way back to the city, early next morning, Jesus was hungry. He saw a fig tree by the side of the road and went to it, but found nothing on it except leaves. So he said to the tree, "You will never again bear fruit!" At once the fig tree dried up. "Remember this!" Jesus answered. "If you believe, and do not doubt, you will be able to do what I have done to this fig tree."

He is taking you into a new faith realm where miracles happen and mountains move and dreams and words are fulfilled in this time.

This realm is His Kingdom in you; this is dominion, your CALLING in Christ, your place in His Kingdom. So step in, step out of the boat and walk on the water in this New Faith Realm—ONLY BELIEVE and you will receive.

Observation:

THERE MAY BE SOME THINGS IN MY LIFE THAT I NEED TO CURSE, BECAUSE THOSE THINGS ARE HINDERING ME FROM BEARING FRUIT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Rom 1:17 - "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, 'The just shall live by faith.'"

Affirmations:

I SPEAK GODS PROMISES INTO MY HEART EVERY DAY.

I PLANT FAITH AS A SEED BY RELEASING IT IN WORDS.

I SPEAK ONLY THOSE THINGS THAT I WANT TO GROW IN MY LIFE.

Song of Solomon 4:3 - "Your lips are like a scarlet thread, and your speech is sweet. your cheeks are like a piece of pomegranate, besides that which is hidden within."

"YOUR SPEECH," HE ADDS, "IS SWEET." THE HEART HAS A LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE BUT GOD CAN UNDERSTAND. SOMETHING WITHIN YOU SPEAKS ONLY TO HIM. THERE ARE SECRETS SHARED ONLY BETWEEN THE BRIDEGROOM (JESUS) AND HIS BRIDE.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 43

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service