Albert Finch Ministry

1 John 2:20 - "But you have an unction from the Holy One, and you know all things."

Observation:

WHERE IS THAT UNCTION? - IT'S IN MY SPIRIT. I LEARN TO LIVE OUT OF MY SPIRIT IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE. I EVEN NEED TO LIVE OUT OF MY SPIRIT WHEN I'M LEARNING ABOUT SPIRITUAL THINGS. I LET MY SPIRIT MAN RISE UP AND LET MY TONGUE SPEAK IN LINE WITH MY HEART, WITH MY BELIEVING. THE WAY I LOOSE THE SPIRIT OF GOD INTO MY LIFE IS THROUGH MY WORDS - THROUGH MY RIGHT SPEAKING.

John 4:24 - "God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth."

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 - "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. So God will allow them to believe a deluding influence with all their hearts, and all of them will be justly judged for believing falsehood, refusing the Truth, and enjoying their sins."

The freedom that comes from knowing the truth is freedom from sin and its consequences. For those who do not love the truth, God allows a "deluding influence" (Greek: An "Activity of error") to come upon them. Each area of our lives where truth is not ruling has for its substitute an "activity of error." Each area of our lives that is controlled by sin is an aspect of our soul that is under deception.

John 8: 31,32 - "If you continue in my Word, then are you my disciples indeed; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

2 Corinthians 10:5 - "We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, being ready to punish every disobedience...."

Nothing is to hinder the seed of DESTINY God has planted in us. We are to breakout of small-mindedness (unforgiveness), old mindsets, and human thinking and enter into the MIND AND PLANS OF GOD FOR OUR LIVES. It is only our lack of failure to obey that hinders the breakout.

Affirmations:
I CONFESS THAT I WALK IN FORGIVENESS!

OFFENSE, BITTERNESS, STRIFE, AND UNFORGIVENESS HAVE NO PLACE IN MY LIFE.

I AM FULL OF MERCY, LONGSUFFERING, AND SLOW TO ANGER.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 45

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service