Albert Finch Ministry

Matthew 12: 35 - "A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things."

OBSERVATION:

The good treasure is the word. So from the word of God deposited in my heart, I bring forth good things.
My heart or my spirit is like a bank. Whatever I put into my heart is my deposit. My withdrawals are made with my mouth, by my making the proper confession based on the word that's in my heart.
The deposits I have made into my heart can be loosed out of my mouth by faith. If what I am speaking is faith in the Word, God will cause good things to be brought forth in my life.

According to Paul in Colossians, Christ dwells in you. "The mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints... Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Colossians 1:26-27).

"For behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.” - Luke 17:21
How close is the Kingdom? Jesus said, "the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye - Mark 1:15.

"who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ" - Ephesians 1:3. Where does Jesus sit? In heavenly places.
Where does Christ dwell? Christ in you, the hope of glory. Where is Heaven? It's within you. Think about that!

Do you want to go to the throne? Close your eyes and go to the throne of grace. Before you try to get God to take you up or get Heaven to come down, develop a consciousness of Heaven within you. Change your worldview. Start thinking: I am carrying Heaven with me when I walk into the coffee shop. I am carrying Heaven with me on the airplane. I am in heavenly places right now. Hallelujah!

You may find that you're in the presence of God and then something distracts you. The telephone rings and suddenly the presence is gone. Does God really leave that quickly? No, we leave. The door into and out of the presence is our minds. Are you ready to ascend Jacob's ladder? Jesus is the ladder and He gives you an invitation to come boldly. Just close your eyes and focus on Him. There He is...He lives inside you.

It's time to think like a spiritual being:

AFFIRMATIONS:
Heaven is within me. There I am at the throne. I carry heavenly places and I rule and reign from here. I can access every spiritual blessing from here.

Ephesians 2:8,9 - "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."

So, we can thank God in Christ for liberating us from a "works based" salvation, ie. we are not working for acceptance or to earn our salvation.

Ephesians 2:10 - "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

Yet, the revelation that salvation is not based on our works should not be interpreted as though the family of God is a "work-free zone." God has not liberated us from the realm of works, only from self-generated, religious "dead works."
As new creations, the Holy Spirit dwells in us in an eternal relationship. His presence is a living reality, capable of speaking to us, inspiring and directing God's PURPOSE for our life to fulfill "God-inspired" works.

We are not saved by our works, but neither are we saved from works.

Affirmations:

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WORKING THROUGH ME TO REVEAL GOD'S PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE (MY DESTINY IN CHRIST).

I AM ALIVE TO BURN FOR GOD. I'M ALIVE TO MAKE HIM KNOWN.

I FOCUS ALL MY ENERGIES ON CARRYING HIS PRESENCE WITH EXCELLENCE - I CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE A MOMENT IN MY LIFE WHEN CIRCUMSTANCES DISTRACT ME FROM TENDING THAT FIRE IN MY HEART.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 49

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service