Albert Finch Ministry

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for You, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?" - Psalm 42:1.

This Scripture expresses the unquenchable thirst we have for God, which can be filled by nothing else.
Right now, the lukewarm, apathetic spirit of Laodicea is doing its best to blind the eyes of the Body of Christ, while the Lord is busy preparing a pure and beautiful Bride for His Son.

Many within the Church are experiencing an inner restlessness placed there by the Lord, which creates in them a yearning for more of God than they've ever experienced before.

The Lord is stirring up His Bride; filling her with deeper passion than she's ever known. She's yearning—longing for the living God—and nothing and no one else can satisfy that longing.

The Bride is "buying gold tried by fire"—His divine nature. In His presence, our nature is transformed so that we become the radiant Bride that shines with the very glory of our God.

John 13:8 -- Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet!" Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me."

Once we have received Christ as our Lord and Savior, we are bathed all over, and cleansed by His blood once and for all eternity! His blood has perfected us forever (Hebrews 10:14), and we only need to wash our feet because we walk in the world and our feet pick up dust and dirt, causing us to stumble.

Ephesians 5:25-26 tells us that "Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the Word."

We, the church, are cleansed with the washing of water by the Word. The more we come under anointed teaching that unveils Christ through the Word, the more the cleansing goes on. And as our feet are washed, instead of stumbling, we will be walking and even running!

Affirmation:

I LET JESUS WASH MY FEET WITH A DEEPER REVELATION OF HIMSELF THROUGH HIS WORD.

John 3:6 - "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

Observation:

IF I AM TRYING TO DEAL WITH GOD OUT OF MY HEAD OR OUT OF MY FEELINGS, THEN WHAT I AM DOING IS TRYING TO DEAL WITH GOD OUT OF MY FLESH.

John 4:24 - "God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth."

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 41

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service