Albert Finch Ministry

Matthew 11:12 - "Until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."

The people Jesus ministered to were healed or delivered because of their faith. Faith may quietly press in, or it may cry out very loudly, but it is always violent in the spirit world. It grabs hold of an invisible reality and won't let go.
Taking the kingdom by faith is the violent act that is necessary to come into what God has made available.
Every believer has the power of heaven behind them. But it is our faith that connects what is available to the circumstances at hand. Faith takes what is available and makes it actual.

Affirmations:

I AM NO LONGER GOING TO SIT IN THE WILDERNESS WHERE THE DEVIL STEALS THE BLESSINGS OF GOD OUT FROM UNDER ME.

I HAVE GOD'S PERMISSION AND HIS POWER AND HIS ABILITY TO TAKE THE LAND.

I GET VIOLENT ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ......TODAY!

Matthew 6:13 - "Do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil."

GOD DOES NOT TEMP MAN WITH SIN. TEMPTATION AND EVIL BOTH ARE INHERENT IN OUR OLD NATURES (SOUL LIFE). IF WE CONTINUALLY, STUBBORNLY REFUSE TO REPENT FOR A SIN, GOD GIVES US OVER TO THAT WHICH WE REFUSE TO SURRENDER.

When we are under pressure, it is important to realize that God is not trying to entrap us. Satan is called the tempter (Matthew 4:3, 1 Thessalonians 3:5). Jesus himself was tempted by Satan (Matthew 4, Luke 4). He trusted God fully for provision, protection, and purpose. The Father would no more lead us into temptation than He would withhold our daily bread.

Revelation 4:6 - "Before the throne there was, as it were, a sea of glass like crystal."

THE GLASS SEA IS A SYMBOL: THERE ARE NO RIPPLES, NO WAVES, NO ANXIETIES TROUBLING GOD. THE LORD IS NEVER WORRIED, NEVER IN A HURRY NOR WITHOUT AN ANSWER. THE SEA AROUND HIM IS PERFECTLY STILL AND TOTALLY CALM. ALL OUR VICTORIES FLOW OUT FROM BEING SEATED HERE WITH HIM.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 117

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service