Albert Finch Ministry

Matthew 6:10 - "Your Kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

This is the primary focus for all prayer -- if it exists in heaven, it is to be "loosed" on earth. It's the praying Christian who "looses" heaven's expression here. When the believer prays according the revealed will of God, faith is specific and focused. Faith grabs hold of that reality. Enduring faith doesn't let go.
Such an invasion causes the circumstances here to line up with heaven.

Matthew 16:19 - "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. (NAS)"

Romans 1:24,25 - "Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator - who is forever praised."

EVERY SIN IS THE EXCHANGE OF THE TRUTH OF GOD FOR A LIE. CHRISTIANS, WHO TEND TO AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THEY ARE THE "CHOSEN OF GOD," HAVE REASSURED THEMSELVES THAT THEY COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE DECEIVED. THE VERY THOUGHT, "I CANNOT BE DECEIVED" IS ITSELF A DECEPTION. MANY TESTS AWAIT THE "CALLED" BEFORE THEY ARE EQUIPPED BY GOD AND BECOME HIS CHOSEN; NOT THE LEAST OF THESE TESTS IS BECOMING FREE FROM DECEPTION.

Matthew 22:14 - "Many are called but few are chosen."

John 14:30 - ".......for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."

Pauperhood is relegated to the children of a lesser god. He is the one who assigns them to a life of poverty, pain, and depression through a diabolical play of illusion. He hopes to conceal their true identity forever.

This evil prince feeds his captives the poisonous rations of religion, convincing them they will fill their soul's hunger for righteousness. These slaves, blindfolded by their sin, think that they are laboring for their own freedom and work to pave their way out of prison with bricks built from the miry clay of self-righteousness.

Yet, unknowingly, brick by brick, they are erecting their own chambers of death. Worse yet, they birth children into the same darkness, ultimately creating legacies of bondage with mind-sets of hopelessness.

Affirmations:

I AM NOT JUST A SOLDIER OF THE CROSS; I AM AN HEIR TO THE THRONE.

THE DIVINE NATURE PERMEATES MY SOUL, TRANSFORMS MY MIND, TRANSPLANTS MY HEART, AND TRANSFIGURES MY SPIRIT.

I WAS MADE TO BE A VESSEL OF HIS GLORY AND VEHICLE OF HIS LIGHT.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 37

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service