Albert Finch Ministry

Matthew 6:10 - "Your Kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

IF IT IS NOT FREE TO EXIST IN HEAVEN, IT MUST BE BOUND HERE - THROUGH PRAYER WE ARE TO EXERCISE THE AUTHORITY GIVEN TO US. EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHADOW OF HEAVEN. IN TURN, EVERY REVELATION THAT GOD GIVES US OF HEAVEN IS TO EQUIP US WITH A PRAYER FOCUS.

Matthew 16:19 - "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. (NAS)"

THE PHRASE "SHALL HAVE BEEN" IMPLIES THAT WE CAN ONLY BIND OR LOOSE HERE WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN BOUND OR LOOSED THERE - HEAVEN IS OUR MODEL.

"Seeing that it will not be impossible with God to fulfill His every declaration." - Luke 1:37

To translate this verse even more literally: No Rhema from God shall be void of dunamis. In other words, when God speaks, His Word carries supernatural power. When we AFFIRM OUT LOUD AND MEDITATE ON THE WORD concerning our authority (Mark 11:23), the Holy Spirit writes His laws on the tablets of our hearts. As we endure as good soldiers, we hold fast to the Word until it is manifested in the seen realm. The Words of Jesus, which were given to Him by His Father, upholds all things.

"And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power." - Hebrews 1:3

Affirmations:
I HAVE AN UNRELENTING HUNGER TO WATCH THE KINGDOM BREAK INTO THIS REALM.

I BECOME A CONNECTING POINT AND GATEWAY FOR GOD'S POWER.

I AM A C0-LABORER WITH JESUS IN THE GREAT COMMISSION.

2 Corinthians 11:2 - "I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to Him."

THE BIBLE IS A BOOK OF REVERSALS. OLD THINGS BECOME NEW, THE DEAD COME TO LIFE, THE LOST ARE FOUND. EVEN THOSE WHO WERE THE VILEST OF SINNERS ARE NOW EMPOWERED BY GRACE TO BECOME THE VIRGIN BRIDE OF JESUS CHRIST.

Ephesians 5:31,32 - "For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh. This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church."

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 33

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service