Albert Finch Ministry

Ephesians 2:6 - "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus."

When Jesus decided to multiply the bread, He did not do it for just a few friends, He waited until He had a crowd of 5000! When He turned the water into wine He did not just make a few bottles - He made about 120 gallons! He was trying to show His disciples how to think big. There was no way that they could exhaust heaven's supply of bread or wine.

All of the things that overwhelm our thinking each day would not even be able to register as a thought if we were truly seated with Christ in the heavenly places.

Affirmations:

MY FUTURE IS BIGGER THAN MY GREATEST THOUGHTS CAN YET COMPREHEND.

JESUS CAME TO SHOW ME HOW TO START THINKING FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE IN HEAVEN.

Psalm 115:8 - "They who make idols are like them; so are all who trust in and lean on them."

IF OUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GOD IS NOT CHARGED WITH THE LIFE AND POWER OF GOD, MERE KNOWLEDGE BECOMES AN IDOL IN OUR MINDS. IT IS EASY FOR US TO HAVE IDEAS AND IMAGES OF GOD THAT ARE UNTRUE, WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD REMOVE IF WE WOULD LET HIM. THE POWER OF CHRIST'S LIFE IS FILTERED AND PROPORTIONALLY DIMINISHED BY THE NUMBER OF THESE WRONG IMAGES EXISTING WITHIN US.

Matthew 24:4 - "Jesus answered them, 'Be careful that no one misleads you (deceiving you and leading you into error).'"

"I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus......forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:12-14

As we walk in the fullness of the plans God has for us, we are to focus on Jesus and the path set before us. Our role is to be obedient to the leading of the Holy Spirit and follow the path the Lord has planned for us (our CALLING in Christ).  When we do this we will be walking in the PURPOSE of God for our life and we will find fulfillment. If we go off course, we ask for Jesus' help and He is always there to lift us up and bring us back to where we need to be. God equips us with all we need to fulfill the destiny He has for us.

The enemy uses fear, discouragement, and distraction to stop us from walking in our destiny. Another tactic of the enemy is to make the people of God feel that they are not qualified to walk in the destiny the Lord has for them.

This is the time to advance with boldness and know that the Lord is with you and will provide you with all you need.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 28

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service