Albert Finch Ministry

Philippians 3:7-9 -- "But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him."

OBSERVATION:

At some point I have to cease being a spiritual encyclopedia (That is, collecting more facts, opinions, illustrations, and interpretations, and then presenting them as my faith).

I make a quality decision today to turn myself over to God, submit to His training and breaking so that He can discard all that hinders me from seeing Christ as He is.....In God's eyes. My only hope for salvation from lesser things is Christ.....a greater Christ than the one I have been content with until now.

Hebrews 1:2,3 -- "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed Heir of all things, by whom He made the worlds. Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high."

1 Corinthians 4:20 - "For the kingdom of God does not consist in words, but in power."

We are called to be forerunners and messengers of the coming kingdom. The power of our message will be directly related to the power of the life that is in us.
Our goal is to live and reveal the power of the life that is in Christ Jesus. Our life and character should be so different and powerful in Christlikeness, that we stand out because of them. Not only are we a priesthood, we are a "royal" priesthood. Christians are the true royalty on earth.

Affirmations:

THE POWER THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO TESTIFY OF THE COMING KINGDOM IS THE POWER OF LIFE.

THIS LIFE IS INFINITELY MORE PRECIOUS THAN ANYTHING I COULD EVER POSSESS ON THIS EARTH.

MY IDENTITY IS TRULY IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND MY PRIESTLY CALLING TO MINISTER AND INTERCEDE FOR OTHERS ON A DAILY BASIS.

So [Israel] came up to Baal-perazim, and David smote [the Philistines] there. Then David said, God has broken my enemies by my hand, like the bursting forth of waters. Therefore they called the name of that place Baal-perazim [Lord of breaking through].” - 1 Chronicles 14:11, AMP

David likened God’s power to the bursting forth of waters. In other words, he described it as a flood. He was saying that when the God of the breakthrough shows up and releases His power, it will be like a flood of His goodness, a flood of His favor, a flood of healing, a flood of new opportunity.

Today, you may have difficulties that look extremely large, obstacles that look impassable, dreams that look unobtainable. EXPECT that God is going to overwhelm you with victory in every area of your life today! When the God of the breakthrough releases a flood of His power, nothing can stop it. Get ready for a flood of God’s favor, a tidal wave of His goodness, a tsunami of His increase!

PRAYER:

Father, I am overwhelmed with You today. I submit to You every area of my life; my thoughts, my attitude, my body. Thank You for flooding me with Your healing, favor, and strength today as I surrender my entire being to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 28

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service