Albert Finch Ministry

"We proclaim how great You are and tell of the wonderful things you have done." - Psalm 75:1

During difficult seasons, we have a choice. We can get negative and discouraged and talk about how things are not going to work out, or we can switch over into praise and thanksgiving which opens the door for God to move on our behalf.

Breakthrough comes as we change our focus. Praise always precedes the victory.
Today, we may have been dwelling on the wrong things and focusing in the wrong direction, switch over into praise and thanksgiving. Begin to declare that God is good. Declare that He is faithful. Declare His praises and open the door to victory in every area of your life!

PRAYER:
Father God, today I humbly come before You, lifting You up and magnifying Your holy name. Thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I bless You and honor You for Your goodness in Jesus’ name. Amen!

Pray the Word over your life, over the life of your loved ones, and over your city and nation. Ephesians 6:12 says, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

The Sword is in your hand (Ephesians 6:17) and the fire of the Spirit is upon your sword. Use it to cut down all that has exalted itself against the truth and life of Christ in you. There is life in your mouth and the fire of the Spirit is igniting your tongue to release resurrection life. We must stop wrestling against flesh and blood and begin to be the warriors that carry freedom and life into all that we do and everywhere that we go.
You carry resurrection life within you because Christ is in you. He is alive! You are free from the slavery of sin and carry the righteousness of Christ in you. His righteousness is your righteousness!

It is time to pick up your fiery sword and allow the words of your mouth to defeat all that has been exalted against God's ways, truth, freedom, and life. We are warriors with the sword of victory in our hands.

"Son of man, can these bones live? and I answered, O Lord God, Thou knowest" (Ezekiel 37:3)

God wants men and women who are willing to submit and submit, and yield and yield to the Holy Spirit until their bodies are saturated and soaked with God -- you then realize that God your Father has you in such a condition that at any moment He can reveal His will to you.

The Lord desires us to enter into a deeper level of pressing into Him, or what is called "pursuit after Him." It is a stirring of the Holy Spirit deep within that literally awakens your inner man, so that YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOW there is something more that He wants to share with you. This is called HOLY HUNGER.

"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee; my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is." - Psalm 63:1

AFFIRMATIONS:
God is bringing my life to a new beginning.

I press into and lay hold of the kingdom of heaven in an aggressive way.

I have a burning heart of fiery witness and passion when it comes to exhorting others in their walk with God.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 44

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service