Albert Finch Ministry

Ephesians 2:5,6,10 - "Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace we are saved;) And hath raised us together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them."

As a believer I shouldn't have to "try" faith. I exercise my rights as a member of the body of Christ.
He has raised me up with Jesus and seated me in heavenly places. He has given me His name, His blood, His authority, His power, His spirit.
These rights are blood bought. Jesus suffered and died to give me the rights of our new covenant.

2 Corinthians 6:1,2 - "We then, as workers together with Him, beseech you also that you receive not the grace of God in vain. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. "

Acts 16:25,26 - "And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed."

OBSERVATION:

MY LIVING BY FAITH MOVES HIM TO HONOR MY FAITH; HOWEVER, WHEN I PLEASE HIM THROUGH MY PRAISE, HE VISITS ME IN PERSON. GOD'S FAITHFULNESS IS TRIGGERED BY MY FAITH, WHILE PRAISE BRINGS ME INTO HIS PRESENCE. WHEN I PRAISE GOD, HE RAISES ME OUT OF MY SITUATION.
WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TROUBLE, I USE PRAISE AS A KEY TO UNLOCK THE "PRISON DOORS" OF MY CIRCUMSTANCES. NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE, I WILL FILL MY MOUTH WITH THE HIGH PRAISES OF GOD!

"Now you belong to Him who was raised from the dead in order that we might be useful in the service of God." - Romans 7:4

Shall we stop short of what He says we ought to be (our CALLING in Christ)-- shall we cease to come into line with the Mind which is always thinking of our best - shall we cease to humble ourselves before Him who took the way of the cross for us -- shall we cease to give him our all?

"We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." - Ephesians 2:10 NIV

To what profit will it be if we hold back anything from Him who gives us a thousand times more than He ever asks from us? In Hebrews 2 He says He is going to bring many sons to glory. It means that He is going to clothe them with His glory -- may that be our vision.

AFFIRMATIONS:
I have Jesus indwelling me and vitalizing me with a faith that believes His word will come to pass when I speak it.

I have Jesus within me who will never let me get faint-hearted or weary in advancing His PURPOSE for my life.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 32

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service