Albert Finch Ministry

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,' declares the Lord. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from Heaven and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is My Word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:8-11

We, as His people, are His seed. As He has planted the Word in us, He is releasing us to be His seed in the earth and will send us with the proper elements and authority to use them, so as we steward the Word on the inside of us, it will be watered properly for a harvest as we affirm, meditate, and visualize it into action.

Yes, you are His seed, and now is the time of your release. You are a seed that God wants to use in the earth and you carry a seed that is God's desire to be deposited in another person. He is planting seed every day in and through us, and He is giving us places and proper strategies from Heaven which are the elements to bring forth advancement of the seed.
So KEEP SOWING! Then His Word will go out from within you and will accomplish the purpose for which He set it forth! Go and don't quit sowing, as the lives you touch are the ground He wants to change for the Kingdom of Heaven.

Mark 5:25,28,34 - And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years. For she said, if I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. And He said unto her, "Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole: go in peace, and be whole of thy plague."

SHE DIDN'T CONFESS HER SICKNESS, HER DOCTORS' FAILURES, HER SUFFERING AND HER LACK. SHE HAD STOPPED TALKING ABOUT ALL OF THAT. INSTEAD, SHE BEGAN TO SAY WHAT SHE HAD HEARD ABOUT JESUS.

Galatians 6:7 - "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Who's voice echoes in your ear? Do you agree with what you see or what God sees for you?

"And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, 'The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature. There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.'" (Numbers 13:32-33)

God never saw the Israelites as grasshoppers; He saw the giants as small. The same way God chose Joshua, He has chosen YOU! When God commissions something, He is sure to bring you victory.

Joshua 10:8 - "'Do not be afraid of them,' the Lord said to Joshua, 'for I have given you victory over them. Not a single one of them will be able to stand up to you.'"

What are you magnifying? Do we have a big devil and a little God perception? Just like Joshua, God has promised you a great inheritance. It's time to take it back! It's time to recover and restore! It's time to take back the land that the enemy has stolen.
This is YOUR season of victory, and those giants that have kept you in bondage are now being shackled -- prepare for victory!

What giants are holding you back?

"What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?" ( Romans 8:31).

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 35

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service