Albert Finch Ministry

Numbers 13:28,30 - "Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak (giants) there. And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it."

MANY BELIEVERS, LIKE THE ISRAELITES, ARE WANDERING AROUND IN A WILDERNESS OF DEFEAT BECAUSE THERE'S AN ENEMY IN THE PROMISED LAND. THEY'RE BEING ROBBED OF THEIR RIGHTFUL INHERITANCE BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID TO FIGHT HIM.

Affirmations:

I AM NO LONGER GOING TO SIT IN THE WILDERNESS WHERE THE DEVIL STEALS THE BLESSINGS OF GOD OUT FROM UNDER ME.

I HAVE GOD'S PERMISSION AND HIS POWER AND HIS ABILITY TO TAKE THE LAND.

I GET VIOLENT ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ......TODAY!

Matthew 11:12 - "From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."

Hebrews 1:14 - "Are they (angels) not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"

Observation:

AS AN AMBASSADOR, THE MILITARY OF THE KINGDOM I REPRESENT IS AT MY DISPOSAL TO HELP ME CARRY OUT THE KING'S ORDERS. IF AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF A NATION MY LIFE IS THREATENED, ALL OF MY GOVERNMENT'S MILITARY MIGHT IS PREPARED TO DO WHAT-EVER NECESSARY TO PROTECT AND DELIVER ME. SO IT IS WITH THE HEAVEN'S ANGELIC HOST. THEY RENDER SERVICE FOR THOSE WHO WOULD INHERIT SALVATION.

"But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by His grace, to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the heathen..." - Galatians 1:15,16

Before we were ever born He purposed in His heart to do mighty things in us.

Are you going to refuse it, or are you going to yield?
1. If you yield, He will put in you a living faith, and you cannot get away from the power of it.
2. How amazing it is that we can be so transformed that the thoughts of Christ will be first in our minds.
3. How blessed that when everybody around you is interested in everything else, you are thinking about Jesus Christ.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 41

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service