Albert Finch Ministry

Ephesians 3:16 - "That according to the riches of His glory He may grant you to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in your inner being."

WHEN WE LEARN TO RECEIVE FROM OUR SPIRIT, OUR MIND BECOMES THE STUDENT AND IS THEREFORE SUBJECT TO THE HOLY SPIRIT. THROUGH THE PROCESS OF REVELATION AND EXPERIENCE OUR MIND EVENTUALLY OBTAINS UNDERSTANDING. THAT IS BIBLICAL LEARNING - THE SPIRIT GIVING INFLUENCE TO THE MIND.

Galatians 5:25 - "If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit."

Romans 8:4 - "And so he condemned sin in sinful man, in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to our sinful nature but according to the Spirit."

2 Corinthians 5:7 - "For we walk by faith, not by sight."

JESUS EXPECTS PEOPLE TO SEE FROM THE HEART. HE ONCE CALLED A GROUP OF RELIGIOUS LEADERS HYPOCRITES BECAUSE THEY COULD DISCERN THE WEATHER CONDITIONS BUT COULDN'T DISCERN THE TIMES (SPIRITUAL CLIMATE AND SEASONS).
THE VERY FACT THAT THEY, OF ALL PEOPLE, WERE REQUIRED TO SEE IS EVIDENCE THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN GIVEN THIS ABILITY. THEY BECAME BLIND TO HIS DOMINION BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN CORRUPTED HEARTS AND WERE JUDGED FOR THEIR UNFULFILLED POTENTIAL.

Affirmations:

I EMBRACE THE LIFE OF FAITH WHICH HAS ITS ANCHOR IN THE UNSEEN REALM.

I AM NOT LIMITED BY MY NATURAL SIGHT -- FAITH PROVIDES EYES FOR THE HEART.

John 3:3 - "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

What does it mean to "see" the kingdom of God?

Jesus urged us to do an about-face in our approach to reality because His Kingdom is at hand. He brought His world with Him, and it's within our reach. He wants us to see reality from God's perspective, to learn to live "from" His world "towards" the visible world. But we have to change the way we think if we want to apprehend the Kingdom power that is available.

Jesus was saying that when our minds are renewed, we will see the Kingdom displayed and proven as He did in His earthly ministry. His reality - is to raise up a delegated group of people who work with Him to destroy the works of the devil, who demonstrate and prove the will of God here on earth as it is in heaven.

Affirmations:

I HAVE AN UNRELENTING HUNGER TO WATCH THE KINGDOM BREAK INTO THIS REALM.

I BECOME A CONNECTING POINT AND GATEWAY FOR GOD'S POWER.

I AM A C0-LABORER WITH JESUS IN THE GREAT COMMISSION.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 45

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service