Albert Finch Ministry

Revelation 19:10 - "The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

A testimony prophesies what is possible again. It declares another miracle is now available.
It illustrates to all who will listen, the nature of God and His covenant with mankind.

All He looks for is someone who will add his or her faith to the testimony given.
Because He is no respecter of persons He will do for you what He did for another. Because He is the same today as yesterday, He is willing to do again what He did long ago.

Revelation 4:1 - "After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, 'Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things."'

That voice is still calling to all who will hear. There is a door open in heaven and the spirit is beckoning us to come up there.
The ultimate quest of every Christian is to walk the earth from a position seated with Christ Jesus in the heavenly places.
Therefore, our prayer must be the one that He taught His disciples, for His kingdom to come, and His will to be done, on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10).

We can never be too heavenly minded. The true good that we are able to do on earth will be dependent on the degree to which we have attained the heavenly treasures.

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you".

As soon as Paul saw the light from heaven above the brightness of the sun, he said, "Lord what wilt thou have me to do?" - Acts 19:6
And as soon as he was willing to YIELD he was in a condition where God could meet his need; where God could display His power; where God could have the man.

The place of yeildedness is just where God wants us.

When you begin yeilding and yielding to God He has a plan for your life, and you come in to that wonderful place where all you have to do is to eat the fruits of Canaan.
It is God's CALLING on one's life that counts. Paul recognized the call of God. Paul's choice was to be a bondservant for Jesus Christ.
"I will show him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake." - Acts 19:6. Paul saw that these things were working out a far more exceeding weight of glory.

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF:
Am I willing that God shall have His way today?

Am I willing to follow Him -- will I obey Him?

Am I willing to take the place of Paul, and yield and yield and yield, until God so possesses me in such a way that from my body virtue shall flow to the sick and suffering?

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 40

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service